Saturday, March 6, 2010

Carl , Aka kaioarmada

So meet Mr. Carl A. Or as i'd like to call him Kaio. I first came across him Via Tumblr, where i discovered That He can Spit something vicious. But i'll Keep it simple, This guy knows his hip hop, And his Fashion. I asked him What inspires his style, Here is his Response;



"First and foremost, I honestly don't think I'm fashionable at all lol.But,as far as fashion goes, I was originally immersed in the whole sneaker/streetwear culture but being broke for the most part I gravitated towards thrift stores and fast fashion places to try and get good stuff for cheap prices. This resulted in a mix of a very affordable sense of fashion I guess with pops of hip hop and streetwear here and there. As of late, I've been looking towards a lot of dandy and more gentlemanly inspired attire you could say. I flip flop around a lot so yeah, one day I'll be in J's, a nylon windbreaker, and a teeshirt another day I'll be in a button up, military coat, and some more dressy footwear you could say. Most days it'll be a mixture of both.
As far as style, I'll admit I look towards a lot of black males from the past and present, the Japanese and Koreans, and white guys from the distant past. Really I'm just a sponge of what I find, everything is an influence in one way or another from what the kids are wearing at school to whatever is on the runways.Essentially style isn't necesarily learned though, it's just something a person has, everyone has some type of style. What's mine is mine, and what's yours is yours.
Lifestyle wise, I say it's pretty simple. I'm a broke high schooler who has good intentions, but lacks in execution. I'm inspired by what I see as wrong amongst people, and I try my best to be the opposite. Although I may fail you can't knock me for trying."